Hi Viktor,

I originally named the field `CurrentVersion`. I didn't have 'Zk' in the
name in anticipation of KIP-500. I thought about it and decided it makes
sense to keep naming consistent with other APIs. Even if KIP-500 passes,
there will be some time during which it only refers to the zk version.
Eventually we'll have to decide whether it makes sense to change the name
or just introduce a new field.

Thanks,
Jason