Hi Mickael,

Considering that KIP-496, which adds a way of deleting consumer offsets from
AdminClient, looks like it is going to get in, this seems like functionality we
should definitely have.

For alterConsumerGroupOffsets, is the intention to ignore partitions that are
not specified in the map?  If so, we should specify that in the JavaDoc.

isolationLevel seems like it should be an enum rather than a string.  The
existing enum is in org.apache.kafka.common.requests, so we should probably
create a new one which is public in org.apache.kafka.clients.admin.

best,
Colin