Hi,

We are building some IoT driven solution for industries, I am very new to Kafka
and I need some clarifications so please help me out with below given doubts.
We have use case where we wanted to connect Kafka with MQTT as source of
receiving data, But I am little bit confused on this. I saw lots of blog and
videos where people are connecting Kafka with MQTT using confluent, lenses and
some another third party libraries. So my question is can’t we directly connect
Kafka with MQTT without using any third party dependencies.
And I also wanted to know what are ways to connect Kafka and MQTT. If there is
any way to connect apache Kafka and MQTT directly without using confluent or
other platforms then please give me some idea about that method. And also we
are using python language for out product so if there is any pythonic way to do
this then please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,
Sarvesh Gupta