On Tue, Nov 12, 2019, at 17:42, Guozhang Wang wrote:
> Sounds good to me, let's continue our voting process here.
>
> Guozhang

Hi Brian & Guozhang,

I'm looking forward to getting this in.  But is the KIP complete yet?  Brian's
earlier response said " I'm going to leave out some specifics in my response,
since I'll go back to the KIP, revise it, and then post an update..."  It
sounds like we should wait for those updates (if those updates have already
happened, then let us know so we can recheck the wiki page.)

> On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 12:10 PM Ismael Juma <isma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > This is not a bug fix, in my opinion. The existing behavior may be
> > confusing, but it was documented, so I assume it was intended.

Yeah, I agree.  I think it will be nice to have this behavior documented in a
KIP.  And there are user-visible behavior changes here, like removing blocking
(a very welcome change!)

best,
Colin