Hi Dhruvil,

Thanks for the KIP.  I think there should be some way to turn this off, in case
that becomes necessary.  I'm also curious how long we intend to wait between
detecting the duplication and  deleting the extra logs.  The KIP says
"scheduled for deletion" but doesn't give a time frame -- is it assumed to be
immediate?

best,
Colin