Hi Anna,

Thanks for getting this KIP going again.

I agree with pushing forward on option 0 as well.  I a couple of questions
about the KIP as written.

The KIP states that any {{ClassCastException}} thrown plus any other
unchecked exceptions will result in a log statement and not stop processing
if the handler returns CONTINUE.

   1. I'm wondering if DEBUG is the correct level vs. a WARN, although, at
   WARN, we could end up spamming the log file.
   2. Are allowing all unchecked exceptions to proceed to permissive?  I
   could be overly cautious here, but I'm afraid of masking a serious
   problem.

Overall I'm in favor of this KIP and if you feel it's good as is, I
wouldn't block on these questions  I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents.

Thanks,
Bill