Hi developers,

KIP-226 added support for dynamic update of  broker configuration.  In this
KIP, we propose to extend the support to dynamic update of a group of new
dynamic broker configs which will benefit the replication process. In this KIP,
we propose to extend the support to dynamic update of a group of new dynamic
broker configs which will benefit the replication process.

fetch.max.bytes Maximum bytes expected for the entire fetch response.
failed.authentication.delay     Connection close delay on failed authentication.
replica.fetch.response.max.bytes        Maximum bytes expected for the entire
fetch response.
replica.fetch.wait.max.ms       Max wait time for each fetcher request issued
by follower replicas.
follower.replication.throttled.replicas A list of replicas for which log
replication should be throttled on the follower side.
leader.replication.throttled.replicas   A list of replicas for which log
replication should be throttled on the leader side.

The wiki link for KIP-576:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-576%3A+Support+dynamic+update+of+more+configs+related+to+replication

<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-576:+Support+dynamic+update+of+more+configs+related+to+replication>

Please feel free to discuss and suggest any other broker configs worth making
dynamic. Thanks.

Regards, - Cheng Tan