Long time no see, was on holiday 🇳🇿.

Thread got an interesting twist into reporting and fixing every single
warning individually, which is outside of my capacity. As I mentioned
in the KIP and also as highlighted by Patric - you don't have to do
anything extraordinary to get these warnings, you just use default
Kafka components (Streams, Connect) or Confluent schema registry. So
hopefully one day it will be fixed.

I totally agree with Gwen, any misconfigs should be as visible as
possible, however the more false positives you have, the easier it is
to overlook misconfig.

We don't worry about misconfigs as much as we do about warnings, so we
would mute easily, unfortunately very useful configuration dump is on
the same logger.

Solution for as would be to wrap producer and consumer, log config
dumps from wrappers and mute original config loggers.

I don't mind KIP to be canceled.

Thanks,
Artur