Hi Connor,

If we are putting security-sensitive information into REST responses, that is a
bug that needs to be fixed, not worked around with a configuration option.  Do
you have an example of security-sensitive information appearing in the
exception text?  Why do you feel that PCI-DSS requires this change?

By the way, the same concern applies to log messages.  We do not log sensitive
information such as passwords to the log4j output.  If you know of that
happening somewhere, please file a bug so it can be fixed.

best,
Colin