Hi Team,
First of all thank you for developing and maintaining such system.I am
relatively new to this Kafka world and was going through the book "Kafka: The
Definitive Guide -- by Neha Narkhede, Gwen Shapira & Todd Palino".
The book gives a really good insight around all the "WH questions" one can have
around Kafka.However, I would like to get some more details around how to
integrate Kafka with external systems such as ElasticSearch and/or MongoDB/MySQL
It would be great if the team can help me with some references for this use
case.Thank you and keep doing the great work.

Regards,
Deep Dave