Based on the PR feedback, I have updated the KIP
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-569%3A+DescribeConfigsResponse+-+Update+the+schema+to+include+additional+metadata+information+of+the+field#KIP-569:DescribeConfigsResponse-Updatetheschematoincludeadditionalmetadatainformationofthefield-AbstractConfigClass>
to include the update needed to AbstractConfig class. Please let me know if
there are any questions/concerns.

Shailesh