Hi Matthias,

I think you misunderstood my diagram. I wanted to show the next
relationships:
- Serde is KeySerde and ValueSerde
- KeySerde is KeySerializer and KeyDeserializer
- ValueSerde is ValueSerializer and ValueDeserializer

So, `Serde` is is most "powerfull" class. It could do anything. `KeySerde`
and `ValueSerde` are not specialized `Serde`, but a component of a `Serde`.

Implementation of these relationships through inheritance will look like
this (pseudocode):
class KeySerializer
class KeyDeserializer
class ValueSerializer
class ValueDeserializer
class KeySerde extends KeySerializer with KeyDeserializer
class ValueSerde extends ValueSerializer with ValueDeserializer
class Serde extends KeySerde with ValueSerde

So, everywhere where you need, for example, `KeyDeserializer`, you could
use `KeyDeserializer`, `KeySerde` or `Serde`.

-Yuriy