Sorry for sending this email to disturb you. I think I sent this email from the
wrong place.  So I sent it again using my gmail.  So this email is abandoned
-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Jiamei Xie <jiamei....@arm.com>
发送时间: 2020年6月19日 11:29
收件人: dev@kafka.apache.org
主题: [DISCUSS]: KIP-628: ConsumerPerformance's multi-thread implementation

Hi,

I'd like to start discussion on KIP-628: ConsumerPerformance's multi-thread
implementation.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-628%3A+ConsumerPerformance%27s+multi-thread+implementation

It's about making option [threads] work in ConsumerPerformance whose
implementation has been removed because new consumer replaced old consumer . If
you have a moment please take a look

Best wishes
Jiamei Xie
medium. Thank you.