Hi all,

This reminds me of a previous issue I think that we were discussing.
@John Roesler <vvcep...@apache.org> I think you should remember this one.

A while back, we were talking about having suppress operator emit records
by wall-clock time instead of stream time.
If we are adding this, wouldn't that make it more feasible for us to
implement that feature for suppression?

If I recall correctly, there actually had been quite a bit of user demand
for such a feature.
Might be good to include it in this KIP (or maybe use one of the prior KIPs
for this feature).

Best,
Richard