Hi

I am working on Kafka in our environment.  We need to restrict or delay the
consumer to consume topic by 150 mins.  I did some tweak in server. properties
at the broker level (we have 5 brokers in one env) but that does not work.

Namely I made changes in the servrer.properties under that
group.initial.rebalance.delay.ms=3000 (default)
group.initial.rebalance.delay.ms=9000000 (changed one)

But the changed one not working and all the topics not coming up but they have
change back to 3000 then all the topics coming up.

Please help us how do we achieve this.

With warm regards,

Vasu Rao
DevOps-Env