Hi Nikolay,

I actually have a somewhat different approach that is somewhat similar to
the Authorizer interface.
I have updated the KIP to reflect that.
I'm happy to collaborate during the implementation. I have a code change
not yet published but I can publish it and we can see what's the best way
to collaborate :).

Viktor