Hello all,

I'm happy to announce that Chia-Ping Tsai has accepted his invitation to
become an Apache Kafka committer.

Chia-Ping has been contributing to Kafka since March 2018 and has made 74
commits:

https://github.com/apache/kafka/commits?author=chia7712

He's also authored several major improvements, participated in the KIP
discussion and PR reviews as well. His major feature development includes:

* KAFKA-9654: Epoch based ReplicaAlterLogDirsThread creation.
* KAFKA-8334: Spiky offsetCommit latency due to lock contention.
* KIP-331: Add default implementation to close() and configure() for serde
* KIP-367: Introduce close(Duration) to Producer and AdminClients
* KIP-338: Support to exclude the internal topics in kafka-topics.sh command

In addition, Chia-Ping has demonstrated his great diligence fixing test
failures, his impressive engineering attitude and taste in fixing tricky
bugs while keeping simple designs.

Please join me to congratulate Chia-Ping for all the contributions!

-- Guozhang