Hi Loknath,

A couple of people replied to you already. Here’s the thread:
https://lists.apache.org/x/thread.html/rb93185752163fa71acfce5d11820a48f6c4551863aa3d1d98b21c0ea@%3Cdev.kafka.apache.org%3E

I’m not sure what might have been wrong. Did you subscribe by following the
instructions at https://kafka.apache.org/contact.html?

Otherwise, the replies might have gotten caught in your spam filter or
something. I’m including your address directly in the To field to hopefully get
this message through to you.

Thanks,
John