Hi Kafka:

  Recently we met a problem that we have to test and run Kafka on ARM
arch. While searching the Kafka community, I didn’t find an official
ARM release version.

  Since Kafka is made by Java and Scala language which can be run
cross-platform usually, I think Kafka can be built and run on ARM
directly as well. Then with my local test, Kafka was built and
deployed successfully as expected and passed all the test cases.

  Since the test is passed totally, we are sure Kafka 100% supports
ARM. Is it possible for Kafka to support ARM CI ?

more information
link:https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-10759?jql=project%20%3D%20KAFKA%20AND%20text%20~%20arm

Thanks

By Lei Peng