Hi Tyler,
This is the right place to discuss it, or in JIRA. I saw there's a similar
issue opened recently: KAFKA-10883
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-10883>, just not in English.
If you have anything updated or PR opened, please associate/update in the
JIRA ticket. (And help update in English would be better)

As the issue you described, I don't have any preference since it didn't
bother me that much :)
I think opening the first subheading links should be the good enough.

Let's see if there are other opinions.

Thanks.
Luke