Hi Ismael,

Thanks for your quick response. I used the system-installed gradle.
Surprisingly, the same command works successfully as well on my laptop
but not on the target environment - both use the same version of
Gradle (6.8.3) and JDK (1.8), and start with an empty Gradle cache.
Note the error is given before any compilation actually happens, at
the "configure" stage of the build.

Thanks,
Alexandre