Thanks for the KIP Sophie. It make total sense to get rid of default
grace period of 24h.

Some questions/comments:

(1) Is there any particular reason why we want to remove
`grace(Duration)` method?

(2) About `SlidingWindows#withTimeDifferenceAndGrace` -- personally I
think it's worth to clean it up right now -- given that sliding windows
are rather new the "splash radius" should be small.

(3) Some nits on wording:

> This config determines how long after a window closes any new data will still
> be processed

Should be "after a window ends" -- a window is closed after grace period
passed.

> one which indicates to use no grace period and not handle out-of-order data

Seems strictly not correct -- if there is a window from 0 to 100 and you
get record with ts 99,98,97,...,0 all but the first of those records are
out-of-order but they are still processed even with a grace period of zero.

Maybe better: "one which indicate to use no grace period and close the
window immediately when the window ends."

> and make a conscious decision to skip the grace period and drop out-of-order
> records,

Maybe better: "and make a conscious decision to skip the grace period
and close a window immediately"

-Matthias