Hello Laxmikant,

The folks on these mailing lists are just developers for each individual
project. We don’t have any visibility into the Apache infrastructure.

My best suggestion is to file a ticket in the INFRA project here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira

Those are the folks who run the infrastructure.

I hope this helps,
-John