Hi Israel,
Thanks for submitting the PR.
I've reviewed those 2 PRs and left some comments there.  I also see Sophie
reviewed 1 of them. See if there are other guys available to review.

But I'd like to suggest you look at the Contributing Code Changes
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Contributing+Code+Changes#ContributingCodeChanges-TheReviewProcess>
page first:
*Consider identifying committers or other contributors who have worked on
the code being changed. The easiest is to simply follow GitHub's automatic
suggestions. You can add @username in the PR description to ping them
immediately.*

I don't think sending the review request mail to all dev group is a good
idea*, *especially, your PR just opened less than 1 day.

But still, we are glad to see your contribution to Kafka.
Thank you very much!

Luke