Sorry, I don't have much knowledge on how event Hubs get all the active
topics.
But at least you can list all available topics in your brokers, or check
details of specific topic by these commands.

> bin/kafka-topics.sh --list --bootstrap-server localhost:9092

> bin/kafka-topics.sh --describe --topic quickstart-events --bootstrap-server
> localhost:9092
Topic:quickstart-events  PartitionCount:1    ReplicationFactor:1 Configs:
    Topic: quickstart-events Partition: 0    Leader: 0   Replicas: 0 Isr: 0

Thanks

Luke