Thank you David for running the release.

The plan looks good to me in terms of the planned content and on another
hand it feels a bit soon given we just pushed out 3.0

I feel users might decide to wait for 3.1 instead of upgrading to 3.0 from
earlier versions since it is going to be out in approximately 2 months from
now

Do you think we need to stick to the time based schedule or make slight
changes given 3.0 was a big one?

I appreciate you managing the process.

Sincerely
Israel