Hi all,

I've updated the KIP following our recent discussions on the mailing list:
 - split the protocol in two, one for getting the metrics subscriptions,
and one for pushing the metrics.
 - simplifications: initially only one supported metrics format, no
client.id in the instance id, etc.
 - made CLIENT_METRICS subscription configuration entries more structured
   and allowing better client matching selectors (not only on the instance
id, but also the other
   client resource labels, such as client_software_name, etc.).

Unless there are further comments I'll call the vote in a day or two.

Regards,
Magnus