"and uncommitted changes are definitely contained in the redo logs"
If it is possible it can only be done via the logminer package
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14215/logminer.htm

Getting uncommitted changes is dangerous as it is not guaranteed to be
correct (rollback can happen)

So you have to write your own connector/producer using the logminer package.

Not to hard if you know Java, it is a clean interface.

Jacob