Hi Dongjin,
Thanks for the KIP, and the benchmark results. It makes sense to me.

Just one question:
> compression.zstd.window: enables long mode; the log of the window size
that zstd uses to memorize the compressing data. (available: [10, 22],
default: 0 (disables long mode.))

It said, available value is [10, 22], but default is a value out of that
range, which should be wrong.

Thank you.
Luke