Hi Israel,

Our tooling generates the same template for all types of releases.

For bugfix releases, the site docs and javadocs don't typically
require extensive validation.
It's still a good idea to open them up and check a few pages to
validate they look right.

For this release, as you've mentioned, site docs have not changed.

Thanks