+1 (binding)

On 10/19/21 10:37 AM, Israel Ekpo wrote:
Thanks for the KIP

+1 from me (non binding)

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 12:39 PM Guozhang Wang <wangg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for the KIP Sophie, I'm big +1 on this idea :)

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 6:48 AM Bill Bejeck <bbej...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for the KIP Sophie, I think this will be helpful.

+1(binding)

-Bill

On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 5:04 PM John Roesler <vvcep...@apache.org>
wrote:

Thanks, Sophie,

+1 from me.

I was a little apprehensive about the potential to break
exception handler logic, but I agree with your comment in
the "compatibility" section: Identifying the causes of
exceptions is always kind of chaotic and this seems like
more of an improvement than anything.

Regardless, it'll be really nice to get some information
about the context of the exception.

Thanks!
-John