Hi John,

Thanks for submitting the KIP! One question I have is, assuming one
instantiates InteractiveQueryRequest via withQuery, and then later calls
getPositionBound, what will the result be? Also I noticed the Position
returning method is in InteractiveQueryRequest and InteractiveQueryResult
is named differently, any particular reason?

Best,
  Patrick