Hi Kafka devs,
The default behavior of security.inter.broker.protocol is:
"InterBrokerListenerName=ListenerName.forSecurityProtocol(securityProtocol)"
.
We are not aware of this behavior from the security.inter.broker.protocol
comment on the latest official website of Kafka. After using this
configuration, the final value of InterBrokerListenerName is the same as
the value of security.inter.broker.protocol. I originally thought it would
find a suitable listenerName from the listener.security.protocol.map
configuration.

Jira link: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-13437

You can ignore the suggestions on the num.network.threads parameter I
mentioned in Jira. I recently discovered that Mickael Maison has already
proposed optimizations for this parameter.
I hope everyone can actively participate in the discussion.

Best Regards
RivenSun