Hi Lobo,
Thanks for the KIP!

I like the idea to allow "IP subnet" to be passed into `--allow-host`
option to set for a principle. It will be useful in production environment.

Here's some comments:
1. I think "IP subnet" is more specific than "network segment", is that
right?
2. Since you allow the IP subnet in "--allow-host" option, should we also
allow the IP subnet in "--deny-host" option?
3. You should mention that we only accept the "CIDR notation" of the IP
subnet, to avoid other kinds of subnet expression. REF:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classless_Inter-Domain_Routing#CIDR_notation
4. IP subnet also supports IPv6, should we also allow subnet of IPv6?

Thank you.
Luke