Hi David,

I have done:
* Checked Java API (including search and external links to Java APIs)
* Checked documentation site
* Built from source tar using Java 11
* Run the tests
* Run quickstart
* Verified checksums for the artifacts (hashes and gpg signatures)

+1 (non-binding)

Thanks for running the release!

--

Josep Prat

*Aiven Deutschland GmbH*

Immanuelkirchstraße 26, 10405 Berlin

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 209739 B

Geschäftsführer: Oskari Saarenmaa & Hannu Valtonen

*m:* +491715557497

*w:* aiven.io

*e:* josep.p...@aiven.io