Hi Ziming,

Thanks for the KIP!
It's good to support fetch max timestamp in GetOffsetShell.

Some comments to the KIP:
1. It might be good and clear to list (some) current options in
`GetOffsetShell`, and the changes you want to make. You can refer to the
KIP-635 here
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-635%3A+GetOffsetShell%3A+support+for+multiple+topics+and+consumer+configuration+override>
.
2. It's good to add some examples to show how we can get the max timestamp.
The examples in your PR is good start. You can add simple comment to
explain what the command is doing. Ex:

# fetch max timestamp
bin/kafka-run-class.sh kafka.tools.GetOffsetShell --bootstrap-server
localhost:9092 --topic topic1 --time -3
topic1:0:9979

and add 1 or 2 examples to show how to use the changed `--command-config`
config.

Thank you.
Luke