Jose,

Is there a specific need for adding "isUnclean '' flag to
`AlterIsrResponse`. A potential sequence of events will be:
1. Controller sets the flag at `ZK` and informs the leader via the
`LeaderAndIsrRequest`
2. Leader undertakes the necessary recovery and sends out a
`AlterIsrRequest` to controller, with "isUnclean" flag reset
3. Controller will reset the flag at `ZK` if the `AlterIsrRequest` goes through.
Shouldn't the partition level error code at `AlterIsrResponse` be
enough for the leader to know of a successful update.

--
Best Regards,
Raman Verma