Hi Tom,

Thanks for your review.

My original intent was to use the naming available in TimeUnit doc :
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/util/concurrent/TimeUnit.html
This led me to follow their logic : "toMicros", "toNanos", etc.
By looking around the kafka code to see if there was some sort of
consistency, ms/millis/milliseconds are present at multiple places but
millis seems to be the least present wording.

I've modified the KIP accordingly to use the full naming (seconds,
milliseconds, ...) as per your suggestion.
I've also added a note on precision loss but I'm not sure my phrasing is
clear enough.

Please let me know,

Julien