Thanks Jorge, overall looks good to me.

Maybe we can clarify a bit in the wiki that the reason we have to not
include the additional `final String... stateStoreNames` params in the new
`process` API is that we need to have overloaded functions which takes
`ProcessorSupplier<...> ` where the output types are not `Void`, but due to
type eraser we cannot distinguish the new overloaded function signatures
with the old ones if they also include `final String... stateStoreNames`.
And in javadocs explains that if users want to connect state stores to this
processor, they could use the `connectState` API instead.

Otherwise, I'm +1.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang