Just my 2c: Suppressed is in `suppress` whose application scope is much
larger and hence more flexible. I.e. it can be used anywhere for a `KTable`
(but internally we would check whether certain emit policies like
`untilWindowClose` is valid or not), whereas `trigger` as for now is only
applicable in XXWindowedKStream. So I think it would not be completely
replacing Suppressed.untilWindowClose.

In the future, personally I'd still want to keep one control object still
for all emit policies, and maybe if we have extended Emitted for other
emitting policies covered by Suppressed today, we can discuss if we could
have `KTable.suppress(Emitted..)` replacing `KTable.suppress(Suppressed..)`
as a whole, but for this KIP I think it's too early.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang