Hi Ismael,

Thanks for the feedback!

1. I agree we need to run system tests. As far as I can tell we don't
currently run system tests for any platforms in the Apache CI, not
even for x86_64. System tests require a lot of resources so I'm not
sure we can run them daily on all platforms in the Apache CI. However,
I think we should be able to run them in the Apache CI (probably only
triggered by committers) whenever required, for example when doing a
release, or when debugging broken tests. We've not enabled integration
tests on aarch64 and pp64le yet so it's hard to gauge if a single
machine is enough to handle all builds. But if we also want to run
system tests regularly, ensuring we have at least 2 machines for each
platforms seems like a requirement.

2. Machines are managed by the Apache Infra team. I'd expect the
process to be similar for all platforms. If Infra can't manage some
machines effectively and help us debug issues on them, then they
should not be part of the CI.

Thanks,
Mickael