> I personally think puting the `Topic` column at the 1st column is better,
and `Partition` as 2nd one. i.e.
Topic:topic     Partition:0  NO_TIMESTAMP   Offset:123    key      value

Thank you very much on the input. Putting topic in the front sounds good,
but care must be taken if we want to suggest swapping the partition and
timestamp like you proposed. Moreover, I personally believe that timestamp
should remain in the first column.
How about the following order:

NO_TIMESTAMP    Topic:topic    Partition:0    Offset:123       key    value

Would this be preferable?

I would like to ask for a suggestion on the column order, but let us avoid
changing old behavior, that is, not printing topic should result in columns
the same as before this KIP.

To summarize: it seems there's no objections to the feature introduced and
the output format so far, except on the subject of column ordering.