Hi Colin,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I guess there are pros and cons with both methods. In my mind I'm
expecting these values to always be there in the long run (once people
have upgraded to brokers that support this feature). So I thought
having a primitive directly may be nicer to use in the future. On the
other hand OptionalLong avoids exposing magic values to users and
makes error cases (brokers that support the feature but hit an error)
a bit nicer.

We seem to already be using Optional fields in a few *Result classes
so I'll follow your suggestion. As a bonus that also resolves the
naming questions from Divij!

I've updated the KIP accordingly.

Thanks,
Mickael