Hi Florin,

Thanks for the comment! You brought up a very good point.. Actually I was
focussed too much on the multicast operation and didn't pay attention to
the other places where StramPartitioner is being used. TBH, I wasn't even
aware that the StreamPartitioner is being used for FK joins so thanks
definitely for pointing that out!

Regarding how we handle that, I think since the FK join uses the partition
number info for subscription/message passing semantics, I would basically
like to propose that we can throw an Exception when  a user tries to pass
an object which is an instance of MulticastPartitioner. This would keep
things simple IMO because adding multicast keys to FK would just make it
all the more complicated.

Other than that, the usages/implementations of StreamPartitioner are on
tests which would be taken care of if needed.
Let me know what you think.

Thanks!
Sagar.