Hi Guozhang,

Thanks for the KIP.
Some comments:
1. I have the same question as Ziming, should we also add an option in
kafka-consumer-groups.sh in this KIP?
Or you'd like to keep the current scope, and other people can create a
follow-up KIP to address the kafka-consumer-groups.sh script?
2. The setter method name: `shouldRequireStable` might need to rename to
`requireStable` to be consistent with above `topicPartitions` getter/setter

Thank you.
Luke