Hi Jose,

We have a PR for batched offset fetch API, which is part of KIP-709 (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=173084258)
that was opened a year ago, but didn't get merged because we didn't have
time to merge into 3.0: https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/10964. The
broker-side change of this KIP was merged into AK 3.0, so it will be good
to include the client-side changes to make use of the batched protocol. I
can get the PR rebased and ready to merge early next week. Since the KIP
was approved before KIP freeze and the PR was ready before feature freeze,
can we include this in AK 3.3.0 please?

Thank you,

Rajini