Hi Chris,

Good find, and thanks for filing a fix. I agree that we should get this
into 3.2.1 if possible. The risk is fairly low (the functional parts of the
fix are just two lines long) and the impact of the bug is high for users
who have configured source connectors with "errors.tolerance" set to "all".

Cheers,

Chris