Hi José,

Thanks for having a look at this KIP and thanks for pointing this out, I've had
a look at KIP-856.

It's good to see there's some overlap in our proposals. we're both proposing:

- Identifying log directories with a UUID
- Extending the storage tool to ensure each log directory has a UUID assigned
- Expanding the topic partition identity to include the log directory UUID

There were differences in our proposals as to how the UUID is to be persisted,
but I've changed my proposal to match yours — I think adding storage.id to
meta.properties makes sense.

--
Igor