Quite happy to have this change gone through since the ARM builds were
constantly failing however I iterate what Divij Vaidya is saying. I just
recently got a new MacBook M1 laptop that has ARM architecture and even locally
the tests fail (these are the same tests that also failed in Jenkins).

Should get to the root of the issue especially as more people will get newer
Apple laptops over time.

--
Matthew de Detrich
Aiven Deutschland GmbH

Geschäftsführer: Oskari Saarenmaa & Hannu Valtonen
m: +491603708037
w: aiven.io e: matthew.dedetr...@aiven.io