Hi,

When configuring flow control quota for users and clients, Kafka will add a
child node to /config/users or /config/clients in zookeeper. When deleting a
flow control quota config, the existing node in zookeeper will not be deleted
even if the configs in the node are empty. So if a client repeatedly configure
and delete flow control quota for different users and clients, the node in
zookeeper will increase continuously, which may leads to severe problems such
as memory leak.

I suggest that we can delete the node in zookeeper (child nodes under
/config/users and /config/clients) if the configs in the node are empty.

Thanks,
-- Junyang Liu